QuickBooks is a much admired accounting application because it saves a lot of time for businesses due to its highly efficient tools. The QB users can print various forms, invoices, and other relevant documents from the software.
QuickBooks Printing Problems can prevent users from easily printing essential documents and can create severe problems for them. The business productivity declines as a lot of time is unnecessarily wasted.
This blog will help you to solve these issues quickly through effective solutions.
Do you want to resolve the QuickBooks Printing Problemsin the easiest way? Dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QuickBooks support team.
Why do Users Experience QB Printing Issues?
There are various reasons for the QB Printing Issues which are explained below:
- These issues often arise when the QB is unable to properly connect with the printer due to communication issues.
- You can confront the printing problems due to the damaged ‘QBprint.qbp’ file on your system.
- Another factor responsible for printing difficulties is the damaged QB desktop installation.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 15240
Reliable Solutions for the QB Desktop Printing Problems
The QB Desktop Printing Problems can be easily resolved through these solutions:
Solution 1: Eradicate these issues by executing the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool
- To use the QB PDF and Print Repair Tool, you should visit the website of Intuit and download the most recent version of the QB tool hub and save it on the computer.
- Now, proceed to open the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and by following the relevant steps, you should complete its installation.
- In this step, you have to launch the QB tool hub and click on the ‘Program Problems’ tab to strike on the ‘QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool’ tab.
- When this tool has fully rectified the printing problems, you can proceed to start printing your essential documents.
Solution 2: Get rid of printing issues by providing a new name to the ‘QBPrint.qbp’ file
- Firstly, you should navigate to the QuickBooks folder located in the C: drive and then proceed to perform right-click on the ‘QBPrint.qbp’ file.
- At this point, you should hit the ‘Rename’ option and then write ‘.oldfile’ at the end of the file’s name like this: ‘QBPrint.qbp.oldfile’ and then save the new name.
- Now, you need to launch the QB Desktop and then choose the ‘File’ menu to strike the ‘Printer Setup’ option.
- You will now see a list of transactions in the ‘Form Name’ tab from which you have to choose any transaction and then hit the ‘OK’ button.
- Finally, a fresh ‘QBPrint.qbp’ file will be created and you can now print your forms.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6190 77
Solution 3: Configure the TEMP folder settings to eliminate printing problems
- To open the TEMP folder, you should launch the ‘Run’ command by pressing the ‘Windows+R’ keys on the keyboard.
- After that, you must write ‘%TEMP%’ in the search box of the ‘Run’ command and then hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- When the TEMP folder opens in a separate window, you should right-click on the screen and then select the ‘Properties’ tab.
- In this step, you should hit the ‘Security’ option and then ensure that ‘Full Control’ has been given to all the user names and groups.
- Finally, you can proceed to save the documents as PDF and then print them.
The QuickBooks Printing Problems can be easily overcome through these solutions. To promptly eliminate printing issues, use these solutions in the correct sequence.
For further assistance regarding these issues or any other errors, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
This blog is posted on jpostings.com