Yoga keeps the body fit and healthy. By doing regular yoga, you remain stress-free and positive thoughts come to your mind. International Yoga Day is celebrated across the country on the 21st of June. The purpose of which is to make more and more people aware of yoga and to make yoga an important part of their daily routine. Yoga is very important for your health, your diseases are cut by the practice of yoga and it is helpful in keeping you fit. If there is despair in your life, and you feel stressed, then you should include your Pranayama Yoga, believe that Pranayama on a daily basis will help you overcome these problems. Simply put, Prana Yoga or Pranayama is the basic mantra to be happy.
What is Pranayama?
The practice of Prana Yoga is called Pranayama. Pranayama Prana means life and dimension. Prana gives strength and strength to the body, Pranayama means increasing the distance between breaths or two breaths, controlling the speed of breathing and exhalation is called stopping and exhaling. As the name suggests, prana means life. Prana yoga i.e. pranayama is helpful in accelerating the root chakra. It is considered to be the best in increasing the life force. Through this, the age can be increased. Pranayama not only protects your life and health, but it also helps to strengthen all the sense organs and senses inside the body.
The basic mantra for happiness and stress relief is Pranayama:
With the regular practice of Prana Yoga or Pranayama, a person feels a sense of happiness, peace, and joy and remains happy. Aside from this, it is also beneficial for the development of your intelligence. It accelerates the root chakra. Due to this both fire and vibrations start happening in the body and the body starts getting energy. By regular practice of Prana Yoga, the body can be kept away from many diseases.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana that can help you reduce weight and lead a healthier life then you should join a Weight Loss Retreat.
Method of doing Pranayama:
- First of all, you lay a mat on the ground, and for this, you sit in Sukhasan or Vajrasana. Keep in mind that you should not do this exercise standing, it is done sitting.
- Now keeping your body without any tension, take a long breath through your nose and then exhale. While inhaling and exhaling, maintain the same pressure. Try to take each breath comfortably.
- With every breath, you should chant Aum in your mind or outside. This will give spiritual peace and physical benefits.
- If you have a problem with high blood pressure, you can start the exercise slowly once the blood pressure is under control.
Benefits of Prana Yoga or Pranayama:
- It is good to do pranayama for all stomach problems like constipation and acidity.
- And it is helpful in diabetes, cholesterol, and eyesight.
- Prana yoga or pranayama is also helpful in pain during menstruation in women along with skin and hair.
- It keeps your mind calm and stress-free, due to which your mind remains happy, positive thoughts come and the concentration of the mind increases.